Produced by Year Zero One (YZO) and curated by Michelle Kasprzak, In-Site Toronto is a series of newly commissioned work presented on the portal pages of several wireless internet hotspots in the Wireless Toronto network. Artists Dave Dyment, Swintak, Jeremy Bailey, Fedora Romita, Willy Le Maitre and Brian Joseph Davis have created works that will be automatically displayed when users log in to their Wireless Toronto user account at designated hotspots.
- Jeremy Bailey: Artwork appears when you attempt to recover your Wireless Toronto account password
- Brian Joseph Davis: The Burger Bar, Harbourfront Centre, Alternative Grounds, Woody’s, Cafe Taste
- Dave Dyment: Teriyaki Experience restaurants: Brampton, Heartland Town Centre, Meadowvale, RioCan Marketplace, Scarborough (Eglinton), Scarborough Town Centre, Smartcentres Morninguard, Smartcentres Vaughan, Dixie Auto Campus
- Willy Le Maitre: 401 Richmond – Roastery Cafe
- Fedora Romita: Dundas Square
- Swintak: St. Lawrence Market
YZO produces, distributes and curates electronic media art through networked exhibitions and site-specific public art projects.